BGNE – BeiGene, Ltd.
– BeiGene, Ltd. operates as a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on discovery and development of immuno-oncology drugs that address severe unmet medical needs in a variety of cancer indications. BeiGene serves patients worldwide.
Classification: Informed Spec
-Celgene bought 5.9% stake of BeiGene for $59.55 per share to help develop and commercialize the China-based cancer immunotherapy developer’s treatment for solid tumor cancers and expanding its position in the field of immuno-oncology.
LB – L Brands, Inc.
– L Brands, Inc. sells women’s apparel and beauty products. The Company offers various products including women’s apparel, women’s lingerie, beauty and personal care products, home fragrances, and other related products and accessories. L Brands serves customers in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom through specialty retail stores, websites, and catalogues.
– Victoria’s Secret has now posted six straight months of double-digit decline in comparable sales as the impact of an exit from swim/apparel categories factors in. DBD – Diebold Nixdorf, Inc.
– Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated provides automatic teller machines, financial, and point of sale (POS) services. The Company offers electronic card systems, monitoring software, fraud control, retail cash cycle management, and electronic shelf labeling services. Diebold Nixdorf conducts its business worldwide.
– The company revised its 2017 outlook downward due to delay in rolling out new systems and the timing and volume of expected orders for complex banking software projects.
– 2nd day loser